2021 Inktober Prompt#1: Crystal

I've done this prompt in advance, as I have been sent the regular Inktober list early, and I know from last year's list that each Friday's prompt is also the Inktober52 prompt.  That also means I know the next 4 Inktober52 prompts, not that it does me any good.  I'm still not sure if I will do this year's regular Inktober, as it is quite the commitment.  I still have 4 days to decide, and I've started on the second day's prompt's sketch already, so I might have somewhat committed.  I need to get in touch with M to see if she's going to do it - if she doesn't, I'm not syre what my motivation for doing it will be, solidarity and all that.  Anyway, this sketch is of the main character from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Here's all of the prompts for this October's Inktober



Comments

Popular Posts