2021 Inktober52 Prompt#34: Doorway

I had ideas for this prompt almost right away.  The sketch below is of a door set into a rock face in Appleby in Westmoreland in the U.K.  It's actually right in the urban part, and there is a house right above it on top of the cliff.  I've passed by this unusual storage facility both times I walked Lady Anne's Way (one of my favourite long distance walks).

This sketch brings me up to date with prompts again, however later this week they are releasing the set of regular Inktober prompts - that is 31 prompts, one for each day of October.  I'm not 100% sure I will do the daily October challenge this year, as I've been doing the weekly year-long one, and I'll be working again, but you never know.  M said she'll probably end up doing it and, if she does, I'll probably join her in solidarity.



Comments

Popular Posts