2021 Inktober52 Prompt#9: Egg

Surprisingly, it has taken me until the 9th prompt to do a Zelda themed sketch (back in October I did a Zelda themed sketch for the very first prompt), and even more surprisingly I have yet to draw a werewolf for Inktober52 (although I almost did for the "monster" prompt).

Anyway, when I got the prompt "egg" I was rather stumped as to what to do.  I had an idea of doing a scotch egg, but one where the egg wore a kilt and played the bagpipes, but I wasn't too enthusiastic about it.  Earlier today I asked a friend of mine for some egg-related ideas and, although they didn't mention the Wind Fish egg from Link's Awakening, they did suggest another Zelda-related egg that shows up in OoT.  As soon as I googled it Zelda and egg the Wind Fish egg showed up, and that, they say, is a wrap - uh, er... egg wrap anyone?



Comments

Popular Posts